<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9395045?origin\x3dhttp://clarrisadotcom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Y .Monday, January 22, 2007.

For one thing. I stayed at home. and i did nth. ok, perhaps a little of reports here and there. been starring at this monitor for like hours. and the efficiency is like. wth low. nth comes into my mind. Initial plan was to study maths. for now, i dun even noe where the hell has my week 7 maths notes gone to or what kind of shit its all abt.

I need tt motivation. To make mi study. To make mi understand my books. To keep mi awake whilst study and most importantly, to make my brain cells work. I feel stupidier by the day.I lost tt momentum.I need time and self discipline to get myself back on track.

Went cwp to accompany darling. she did manicure. nice nice.=) i did some diastrous stuff to my fingers again. ate dinner and talked. Hanging out with darling always brightens my day.=)
Disturbed peeps at swens. my sista working. cute eh she. haaa. short short de.=p I'm on leave now. I Just worked like ysd and i'm like starting to think i will miss tt place.weird eh. i'm not a workholic. worked night ysd. quite a messy shift. My cough made things more difficult den ever. Sir Paxson was nice enuf to help mi take orders. Having him back at cwp.. for now, i'm appreciating it. Chatted with him till 12 plus. Remininse. I miss the gd old times. I guess for now,he's e onli one tt i would describe as reliable.=)

My headache has been killing mi since afternoon. till now.

Yay, lsn at 3 tmr. =)

If you look at what you do not have in life, you don't have anything.
If you look at what you have in life, you have everything.

Change what u cant accept.
And Accept what u cant change



YYY
Loves
2:21 AM