<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9395045?origin\x3dhttp://clarrisadotcom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Y .Thursday, April 26, 2007.

Again Again,Birthdays! Happy Birthday Sonia and Mr hermit Crab(mr foo)!! hehex..

School has been alright. I still miss going to tutorials and labs with the rest. Without having to call up and ask if they have alreadi finished their class. As a matter of fact, those modules we are studying now.. are like.. getting scarier by the topics. Like we discussed, I have this feeling that.. i myself will be a hazard to the industry. So its either i Put someone else's life at danger.. or just me myself. For one thing, I like the lecturers for this sem. At least they dont bring me to lala land so fast.. =)

I worked on tues. No sch day=) so worked 5-10. busy busy. suay-ness for me again, host. thank god paxson worked night too.In a way, I can feel that. recent events had brought me closer to ali. I like to talk to him abt stuff. all the PnC stuff=)

Wed was a short day. so there was meet-ups with Hweeteng and May. hehex. Its like .. years since we realli catch up. crap abt stuff. and things still felt like the past. SoulMates. <3



YYY
Loves
11:58 PM