<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9395045?origin\x3dhttp://clarrisadotcom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Y .Monday, April 30, 2007.

Worked over the weekends. Night on Fri and Sat. and Morning for sundae morning. work was hectic as usual. Awesome Suayness for host, did host for all the 3 days..lolx..my Queue went past Siam kitchen n went to Jack's place. I think u can picture tt level of busyness. Can u imagine how bad it was.. for someone to be scolded at least 5 times a shift. For one ting, I dislike and look down on scheming ppl hu tries hard to get outta things. Do host actually helps in PR skills. U learn to talk to people from all walks of life. Nice ones( those pretty and Handsome and friendly looking ones) and those nasty and impatient ones( Those fat and impatient aunties, or uncles.. ).Or simply those freaking arrogant people holding titanium, platinum or gold credit cards, act like they are the VIP of the house.. yet asking for discounts, freebies and all.

EXcept for tt problematic trainee. Work was enjoyable. with my sis, mahirah, darling, Paxson, Jackson, Liting and all. =)

oh~ I saw Johan on sunday. JOhan. the luohan yu. haha.. funny. I miss sec sch days. lolx. he's like the same lor. haha..

I think its pretty taxing to get used to the new class system. As a matter of fact, i do miss the slackers. haha.. For i was nt realli born a chiongster. BY yr 3, can see all the info from diff modules coming in together. forming a picture. I dare nt tink abt what to do after graduation. Go out and work, be a walking hazard. or continue to struggle hard in the strong competition in UNI( if i ever make it tt far)..

Affairs of the heart. Complicating.



YYY
Loves
11:25 PM