<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9395045?origin\x3dhttp://clarrisadotcom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Y .Tuesday, May 22, 2007.

1st visit to st james. As compared to the previous ‘outing’ I think, we would prefer a club more den a pub. Cos.. it’s BORING.. nevertheless, the main purpose is to Support our MR PUGGOL. Shall upload pics after pema send me. Haha..Our pema de HANDSOME n SEXY deardear. Haha.. For this, I noe pema will feel like killing me. Chill girl. Lolx.. we noe u are proud of ur deardear. We are proud of him too.=) I guess the event was really very low profile. Its nt as established as miss Singapore. The whole thing was more like a man hunt thing. Man hunt. Guys with build, gd looks and all with qualifications..U are getting the picture.

Monday lsn was supposed to end at 6pm. Mdm chua sumhow knew tt we need that precious one hr. so she didn’t turn up for class. Kallen chong was also nice, let us off at 4 plus. Reached St James at 8pm. Peeps who turned up include Adrian’s family, Celine, Pema, Jieying, Sharon, Sherilyn, Hafiza, Keith, Betty, Isaiah, Sihan, Lester, dredre and Allan Liew. The MC asked if Adrian paid us to scream. We were LOUD. Lolx. Thru out the competition, we were praying pretty hard that there is no supporters of other contestant nearby. If not, I think will end up getting beaten up by other ppl. Anyway, the guy from Ang Mo Kio and esp Woodlands, both damn cute. Lolx..

Went Mac after the event, it has been so long since we all hang out already. Had to run and chase the last train with dredre. Haha.. funni tho. The guys came up with a new creative name.. SZZA. I shall not elaborate on that. Erm, for all the ZA things I say.. It was unintentional. Serious.

As I am blogging this entry, the singtel technician is at my place. One of the dingus thing I did today. Yesterday I left my keys at celine’s house. As a matter of fact, I think there are 2 bunch of keys in my bag. And so, my sister left me locked in my own house. To think I didn’t realize this till the technician(an old malay uncle) was at my doorsteps. Poor thing lar. He jus stood outside..Called my dad, and had to wait for him to bring the keys to me all the way from Jurong. Earlier on, my dad sent his car for repair, and his keys is left there. So, he had to go to my mum’s workplace first. Feeling remorseful, I let my problem to cause a problem for others. Tsktsk. I think the technician nice lar. In the end, he sacrificed his lunch time.. and till now, the problem is not solved!!! But I did try to make up for my sotongness k.. I asked my sis to buy lunch for him. Hehex.




YYY
Loves
3:57 PM