<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9395045?origin\x3dhttp://clarrisadotcom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Y .Sunday, May 20, 2007.

Right now. i feel that my body my mind my heart is in a mess. Terrible. I just had a quarrel with my dad. Over some stupid words. Ok, fine. My fault again. My attitude. Maybe I’m still suffering from post 12-10 symptoms. Feeling damn exhausted. With a killing headache. Thanks for being SOOOO UNDERSTANDING. And SOOOOOO HELPFUL. I badly want to SCREAM out loud. Vent out all the frustrations in me.

Thanks to the stupid MIO voice, I have no internet connection right now. I’m blogging on Microsoft words. Can tt tell u how badly I want to get some stuff out of my chest? I have an AIC report to finish, warning letter for GMP to research on FDA. and yet.. my internet connection died on me. Plus this stupid headache. I’ve been trying so hard to get my modem connected. Called up every possible help. I called singtel, singtel MIO technical help, called the sub contractor’s office.. got so irritated by the press 1 for blah blah blah, press 2 for blah .I do admit its nt singtel’s fault. My dad told the technician tt he would do it himself. so, now got problem. Obviously its our own problem lar. But my dad said he did what he was asked to. Blah. In the end, jus now I had to call up the technician. The one I mentioned in my previous post .thru phone teach my dad how to do the connection. But till now, still.. cant use. Sigh.

I’m still angry. Phew!

Worked 12-10. enuf to make mi exhausted both mentally and physically. I dun understand y is it that. She is here for quite some time already. Yet can be so blur abt small trivial stuff. Break time was nt planned properly and everyting was in a mess right after mam doris left.. In the end, I cant go for break with my sista. Argh. Thanks to her again. Bleh! Den.. paxson left at 5. night host. Ok lor. Didn’t even bother to put on talkie. Cos the talkies soo problematic.
Cut cost cut cost.
Yucks yucks yucks

I think i have serious problem in me nowdays. i flare up at the slightest thing.
thanks ppl hu tolerated.

I think i need to chill. Looking forward to tmr.
St James PowerHouse.
IN SUPPORT of ADRIAN LEE. haha..
for the glory of MISTER SINGAPORE.





YYY
Loves
8:40 PM