<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9395045?origin\x3dhttp://clarrisadotcom.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Y .Saturday, May 05, 2007.

some updates. with pixxies=) Taken during first GMP lab. Can u recognise me? lolx..


Woo. Neat neat de dredre.
Pretty dre
Isaiah n Adrian in clean room gown. Andre, Jieying and me went into the lab and disturbed them. haha...

This is the super fat n the super skinny. * Notice tt FAMILIAR twist again??? I think he realli wants to be part of our pic eh. =P *
Cam Whoring in the lab. While the vegetarian dinosaur talk. lolx.. The Lab Briefing was Boring. I cant think of another word to describe it. just totally boring. Its been a long time since we were made to exchange papers n mark.
In Pharma Lab: The buang girl + ZeiPo + me..
MI and BIng Shen wear the PARR..

After lectures on wednesday, me sharon and pema went to watch the guys play soccer. As time goes by, I realli treasure all the rotting times tt we can get to spend together.. talk ( or Gossip), laugh and being zeh ark. lolx. 3 years of poly life jus passed like.. a blink of an eye. too fast in fact. Some things just felt like yesterday.

I realized this, when u are feeling tired. U cant play pool. lolx. I think i sux at pool. I played with Jackson like ard 8 games. and i won none. ok, mayb one. But tt one was won becos he deliberately hit the black ball. so.. yar.

Yesterday pharma lec was cancelled, lecturer was not feeling well. AIC lab.. new lab partners. ROb n Leslie. hehex.. interesting ppl yar. and I think the lecturers for this sem are pretty superb. In a way, I dun realli have to spend as much energy dragging myself to class. haha.. Mr Quek is one funny lecturer. I dont noe if the problem lies with the lightings, the topic or is it just my lack of slp. I tend to feel sleepy, and therefore, endless effort to keep awake. He did notice this in fact. lolx. In fact, teachers can see if a student is hardworking, born smart, act smart, lazy or just plan uninterested. Same goes for the lecturer. When the lecturer has a passion for teaching, the students can feel it too.

SInce no pharma lec, I worked at 5. I was damn tired lar. COunt myself lucky i didnt get any complaints ysd. lolx. But i like the ppl ysd. Ali, paxson, Hafiz, Tianhwee, my sis, steve.. DUring night closing tengteng came. For once, it felt like the past, at the same place, with the same ppl. haha.. =)



YYY
Loves
1:06 AM